Friday, January 14, 2011

stocking cap.

I was in my house the other day, and I got a call from my mother while she was at work. She said that she got a call from our neighbor saying that she saw a man in a stocking cap hopping over our fence into my backyard. Naturally I freaked out being as short of hearing there is a stranger man in my house, this is about the worst thing I could hear from a phone call. My mom didn't understand why I didn't like this news and said she was just calling to check up on the dogs and told me to go outside and bring them in. I refused to go into my backyard and left the house until I realized that I am a rock and can handle anything. I'm not even positive I know what a stocking cap means.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, Taylor. The dogs were to protect you, not vice versa. If the dogs couldn't get the cap guy, you probably couldn't either. Neurotic as Tulip is, she should be an asset at least for her scary barking, right?

    ReplyDelete